Community features are only accessible for registered members of the AutoSens Community. Please ensure you are logged in, or register for the Detroit event to make the most of all the community-based ways to engage and interact, including:
- See the full community directory (over 1000 people) – filter, search and connect with like-minded members to build your own list of connections.
- Messaging between community members, including unlimited use of a personal video meeting room you can access 24/7.
- Build a personalised agenda by bookmarking sessions, both for live viewing and watching on-demand in your own time.
- Use AI-driven matchmaking to see your closest matches, see suggested connections, and see who has viewed your profile.
- Edit your profile to specify who you’d like to meet, from where and what your shared interests are.
Make it your conference
Explore the AutoSens HUB
Check out our partner portals on the HUB for the latest video content, interviews, and downloads. You can also send messages and arrange to meet our partners face-to-face.
Our partners really are ‘experts among experts’ so don’t miss this opportunity to find the answers to your burning questions.
Get involved in the Community
Want to send peer-to-peer messages to fellow attendees? The AutoSens Community offers attendees the opportunity to connect and privately message each other. Plus you can arrange to meet face-to-face in your own personal meeting room.
Looking to meet new people in your field of study? Want to connect with a specific company? Say hi to an old friend? You can browse, search and filter the Community members to find who you are looking for, and message them at the click of a button.
See Community example below (note you can only use the full features if you are registered and logged in).